Senior IT & Tech Specialists - Digital & Data
This is an exciting time for HM Land Registry as we aim to become the world’s leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach to data. We are now looking for a number of experienced senior information technology (IT) and technical specialists to help us with our investment in delivering efficient and professional services to our customers.
HM Land Registry (HMLR) is a government department created in 1862 to register the ownership of land and property in England and Wales. Our mission is: “Your land and property rights: guaranteed and protected”. We safeguard land and property ownership worth more than £4 trillion, including more than £1 trillion of mortgages. The Land Register contains more than 24 million titles, which show evidence of ownership, covering more than 84% of the land mass.
The Digital, Data and Technology Directorate is the in-house IT division for HMLR. Our teams are at the heart of HMLR’s move to more agile delivery of cutting-edge digital services while maintaining our excellent system availability to our customers.
We are looking to fill the roles of:
- Technical Delivery Lead/Scrum Master x 4
- Infrastructure Delivery Lead/Scrum Master x 1
- Test Manager x 3
- Senior Software Engineer x 5
- childcare vouchers towards the cost of childcare on contracted days of employment;
- an employee recognition scheme;
- long-service awards;
- paid time off for public service duties, for example if you are an armed forces reservist; and
- paid volunteering leave.
- opportunities to network and work across government;
- career progression, training and development opportunities; and
- access to training opportunities including Civil Service Learning, which offers more than 70 classroom-based courses and online packages.
To continue your application and receive further information please click ‘Apply’ now to be redirected to our careers page…