7 days left
- Full Time
Deer Park Nursing Home in beautiful, rural North Devon are looking for a
Deer Park Nursing Home has provided care and support to the people of Holsworthy and outlying villages since 1991 and is a respected part of the local community. Our beautiful, purpose-built nursing home is nestled in rolling green hills, only 7 miles from the well-known seaside resort of Bude and the rugged North Devon coast. Our bright and spacious home is designed to support 49 residents needing residential, nursing and dementia care.
We are now seeking a dynamic and motivated Registered Manager to lead our team. Our ethos is person centred, friendly and supportive but modern; promoting independence and delivering stimulating activity are key to our philosophy. Our perfect candidate will take accountability of the day to day running of the home - promoting a caring environment and an excellent standard of person centred care.
You will be at the very heart of our organisation, so you are expected to be reliable, dependable and committed to making a difference.
- Must have strong previous managerial experience in a large home and ideally will have change management experience
- Leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Knowledge and experience with effective QA systems
- Knowledge and experience of auditing and care planning for residents with complex needs
- Ability to carry out budgeting responsibilities for the home
- Influencing and motivational skills
- Excellent understanding of all regulations in relation to care homes including CQC standards and have the skills to ensure that these are met and maintained
- Results focused recognising the commercial aspects of a Manager’s role
- RMA in Management/equivalent or be working towards
- Previous registration with CQC
Benefits & Incentives
Circa £40,000 per annum dependent upon skills and experience
6 weeks paid holiday per year plus an extra day’s holiday per year of service up to 35 days
If this interests you call us for an informal chat or email us for an application form - click apply for contact details.