SALES ASSISTANT & EMBROIDERY MACHINE OPERATIVE
SALES ASSISTANT & EMBROIDERY MACHINE OPERATIVE
Frugi is the UK’s bestselling organic childrenswear brand, proving that ethical and organic clothing can be bright, beautiful and successful! The company was born in 2004 and continues to grow at 40% every year, selling through a rapidly expanding network of over 500 stockists in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We strive to be ethical in everything we do, each year donating 1% of our turnover to our Little Clothes BIG Change charity project which includes a children’s charity, the Cornwall Wildlife Trust and an orphanage in India.
Over the last 12 months we have been earmarked by The Sunday Times Fast Track Ones to Watch list, received Silver in the Healthy Workplace Awards, expanded to more than 70 permanent team members with even more joining us for our busy seasons, grown our turnover to £8m, donated over £78k to charity, and eaten a lot of pasties (and cake!).
We strive to be the most fun, desirable and trusted clothing brand on the planet, but this is only the start of it…
Ideally with a background in retail you’ll be experienced in delivering excellent customer service face to face and over the phone. You’ll be creative and able to organise and dress our brand-new concept store to show off our fantastic range of products. You’ll be brimming with ideas to continue to improve our shop and personalisation services. You’ll be computer literate and super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Your Role in a Nutshell
To take care of our highly treasured customers, help them identify and purchase products they desire in our concept store. To deliver our personalisation service in line with customers exacting standards.
Your Key Responsibilities
Deliver Great Service:
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all our Frugi customers.
- Be competent in the standard operating procedures within the department.
- Maintain shop standards with high levels of visual merchandising.
- Work with meticulous attention to detail.
Day to Day work: This changes daily and will evolve as Frugi continues to grow:
- Welcome and greet customers.
- Maintain full stock levels.
- Merchandise product to a high level.
- Processing shop sales and daily payment reconciliation.
- Processing returns and issuing refunds.
- Re work of returned stock and exchanges.
- Answer and respond to incoming phone calls.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness throughout the shop.
- Calibrate and set up embroidery machine.
- Operation of embroidery machine to embroider names on garments.
- Maintenance of Embroidery machine.
- Liaise with warehouse to get personalisation orders out on time.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness in Embroidery machine area.
During quiet times, assist with delivering high levels of customer service to our consumers and stockists.
The business needs:
The business is split into two main seasons per year, which require a highly organised manner of work, to ensure that the shop is fully stocked and all consumers/stockists receive their orders on time.
- Ensuring shop is fully stocked ready for a new launch.
- Ensuring customer queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Being sales-minded and upselling Frugi products where possible.
- Personalised products are processed and despatched efficiently.
- You’ll be creative and have a great eye for what looks fabulous both in personalised product and for visual merchandising in store.
- Ideally you’ll have some experience working in a retail environment, servicing customers needs.
- You’ll have a fantastic personal manner, both over the telephone and face to face.
- You can communicate effectively (written and verbally) with all customer and staff at all levels.
- You’ll work with accuracy and great attention to detail to minimise mistakes.
- You can build productive and external and internal relationships.
- You are able to work within an established team, but also have the initiative to work on your own.
- You are super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Able to work under time pressure to get personalised items processed and implement shop changes on time.
- You are highly computer literate.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re offering a full time, permanent contract.
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, according to your skills and experience.
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme, including matched contributions.
- A share of the profits - if we have a good year well share it.
- You’ll get a great discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our healthy workplace activities such as lunchtime walks, yoga, etc.
- We hold regular company events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer fabulous career progression and development opportunities. As we grow, you’ll grow too!
- We provide a slightly bonkers but very fun and exciting environment to work in.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are exactly the right person to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29th September 2017. We’ll be interviewing as we go along, so the role may close earlier than advertised. The early bird catches the worm!
Important: All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of submitting your application; unfortunately, Frugi are not licenced to sponsor overseas workers
For further information regarding this role, please visit our website at https://www.welovefrugi.com/frugi_jobs
Apply for SALES ASSISTANT & EMBROIDERY MACHINE OPERATIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly