Premier Care has a long history of successfully supporting vulnerable and complex people to find stability and we are now looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and solution focused person to take on the role of Registered Manager within our organisation.
We pride ourselves on the fact that despite expanding we continue to be a close community with a clear vision, working together to make a difference to people’s lives and you could be a part of this, working alongside us through the challenges and celebrating the many successes.
The Registered Manager will have an overall responsibility to ensure the services they are responsible for within Premier Care (Plymouth) Ltd are safe, effective, responsive, caring and well led, remaining compliant with current legislative requirements and the organisational policies and procedures.
The Registered Manager will be responsible and accountable for the members of the management team within that service.
The role is based around the hours of 9am – 5pm from Monday to Friday although you will (on occasion) need to work outside of these hours.
We provide you with comprehensive training from the outset (our training has been commended by Investors in People and the Care Quality Commission), a warm, friendly and supportive atmosphere as well as room to grow and develop into the role.
Essential Qualities / Skills / Knowledge
Below are some of the qualities / skills we are looking for in a person considering taking on the role of Registered Manager
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or other proven management qualifications) or be willing to work towards
- 2 years experience working with learning disability service users
- 2 years experience working in a supervisory / management position
- A good working knowledge of relevant legislation within health and social care
- A good working knowledge of employment legislation
- Knowledge of electronic communication systems.
- Ability to present an excellent role model for good practice.
- Ability to work on own initiative while making positive use of supervision and training.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Good reporting and recording skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with a broad range of people.
- To hold a current driving license and to have use of own vehicle
The role is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and at least two satisfactory references, one of which must be from your most recent employer.
To find out more about the Registered Manager role, please get in touch with our recruitment team on 01752 547252 or firstname.lastname@example.org- if you have any queries please get in touch and we’ll try our very best to help.
Apply for Registered Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly