Principal Electrical Design Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Principal Electrical Design Engineer for our client in Plymouth. This is a permanent position Salary circa £45,000 to £55,000 range plus benefits. Your experience will be from electrica design in marine or similar.
Responsibilities of the Principal Electrical Design Engineer position:-
- To undertake analysis of components, assemblies or systems and to document work as well as including the preparation, checking and authorisation of technical reports
- To develop/substantiate design solutions with preparation of sketches, design calculations and technical documentation.
- To produce scopes of work and estimates, for clients
- To contribute to HAZID, HAZOPS, Design Reviews and Safety Case studies.
- Provide professional advice to colleagues and customers on a wide range of Electrical Marine Engineering
Skills and Experience required:-
- You will be expected to have practical experience in the application of electrical design engineering
- Have extensive and demonstrable experience in a design engineering environment
- Experience of ship/submarine/marine/naval sectors
- Degree qualification and hold chartership status or working towards
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3122
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Principal Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly