Learning Disability Support Worker
Pendennis House is a CQC registered service, seeking Support Workers for flexible and rewarding work in Wadebridge. Our clients include people with Dementia, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Difficulties. We have day and night hours available. All shifts are 6 hours or more with the same client. We have clients with challenging behaviours and prior experience with this client group is essential.
Pendennis House require Support Workers who are experienced and passionate about the work they do and are committed to excellence in care, and who are innovative. You will need to have:
- At least 6 months paid experience in the Health and Social Care sector, including working with people with challenging behaviour.
- Have a full clean Driving Licence
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Ability to provide at least two references from the care sector.
For all your hard work and dedication we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay (£8.50-£10.75 per hour) with night and weekend enhancements and special bank holiday rates
- Weekly pay or monthly pay - you decide
- Free DBS check
- Free Continual Professional Learning and Development
- Employer funded Diploma Courses Levels 2 & 3
- On call support 24/7 for emergencies
- On site management
- Accrued Holiday Pay
If you think you meet all the criteria above and want to work for a friendly and well respected company, we would love to hear from you.
You will be able to work flexibly for a caring and supportive company, where you are not just a number - you are a valued team member.
Call us on 01208 815637 to find out more or for an application pack or submit your CV
Apply for Learning Disability Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly