2 days left
- Full Time
Accounts Assistant - Payroll
Cornwall, St Columb
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home. From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to come and join our team. You will be responsible for looking after the payroll for over 150 employees, reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
- Ensure timesheets correspond to the clocking in machine
- Responsible for preparing both monthly and weekly payroll
- Prepare payroll journey vouchers
- Prepare pension reconciliation/payments
- Assist staff and HR with any payroll queries
- Responsible for the petty cash
- Assist with year-end analysis work
- Any ad-hoc duties requested by the Financial controller
The Ideal Accounts Assistant
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Previous experience within a similar role within the hospitality industry is essential
- Able to work independently as well as being a strong team player
- Strong I.T skills, to include Microsoft Excel and Sage Line 50
- Excellent attention to detail
- 21 days holiday entitlement
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, ESYA Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park, Aqua Park and Flowrider
- Free onsite parking
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Accounts Assistant, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Apply for Payroll Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly