Sales Designer / Sales & Technical Designer
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Sales Designer - Windows and Conservatories
Location: Redruth, Cornwall
Position: Full Time, Flexible
Our Client have a very exciting opportunity for a passionate, proactive and dynamic professional to join their industry leading and pioneering company in the heart of Cornwall. The role requires the successful candidate to take, usually company generated enquiries, and develop design solutions which fulfil technical, aesthetic and costing considerations. Specifically, site visits, surveying, discussion of customers' requirements, design solutions, costings, and quotations and as often as possible taking orders! The post also requires manning the sales desk in the showroom when required.
Our client have been manufacturing and installing high quality bespoke projects for over 30 years and know exactly what it takes to deliver 'best in class' and 'right first time' installations that their customers pride for many years.
Pressure selling is not their approach. They pride themselves in saying 'yes' to the complicated projects that others simply cannot do.
The Sales Designer role is unlike any other sales role. You will have the opportunity to use a variety of skills and earn some fantastic commission along the way. The commission structure stands out from their competitors with a great opportunity to earn. A combination of Design & Sales experience would be highly desirable to perform the role to its maximum potential. As part of this role they would expect a desire to expand your design and sales experience and skills and work as a team member. They will assist in development and training in any areas required
- Responding to online, telephone and showroom enquiries and arranging site visits.
- Manning the showroom and welcoming potential clients and taking them through our product ranges and services and then developing that initial interest to a design appointment and ultimately a sale.
- Managing and following up leads to ascertain interest and nurture clients buying interest and overcoming any reservations.
- Producing measured surveys, site visits, pricing, and full quotations.
- Producing concept designs via various CAD packages, AutoCAD (an advantage) and 3D Software (highly advantageous).
- Meeting personal KPI's and revenue targets.
- Utilising intelligent design and negotiating skills.
- Liaising with external contractors and internal colleagues to collate costing information.
- Visiting site on completion for PR photographs and further lead generation.
- Possibly if your ability/experience allows, detailed manufacturing surveys and the processing of that information.
Previous Design and/or Sales experience, ideally within the glazing or architectural arena. You'll need to be able to follow their sales process and build the confidence of your clients, making decisions with them and guiding them through their choices. You'll also need excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan ahead and be constantly one step ahead of the game and our competitors.
- Will be well presented, articulate and confident in conversing with high spending customers and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to build a rapport and listen to customers needs whilst identifying selling opportunities and inspiring confidence.
- Ability to work towards personal targets and KPI's.
- Ambitious, dynamic, proactive and self motivated.
- A highly organised individual who is able to manage multiple leads to order.
- A natural problem solver who can think outside the box and be able to offer inspired solutions and concepts.
Please click the APPLY button and then check your emails for the application form. If you have one, can you please attach a Portfolio along with the application form.
Candidates with experience of; Business Development Manager, Business Development, Sales, Business Sales Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Manager, Commercial Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Development, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Designer, CAD Designer, Sales Designer, Designer & Sales, AUTOCAD, 3D software, CAD, Designer will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Designer / Sales & Technical Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly