SEO Content Writer
SEO Content Writer
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest and most well known alternative clothing suppliers in the UK today. Created in 1997, the company has gone from strength-to-strength and now boasts a wide range of official band merchandise, festival accessories, alternative clothing and footwear across thirteen high street stores in the UK. Coupled with this, their Internet presence has seen strong growth year-on-year and now boasts over a million visits every month alone.
Their IT Department (and the role) is based in Liskeard (Cornwall), however a large number of their staff live in Plymouth (Devon) and so there is opportunity to carpool from Plymouth to Liskeard daily should this be required.
Due to exceptionally strong and sustained growth, they are looking to fill the role of SEO Content Writer.
They're looking for someone who's passionate about writing, who has a strong grasp of the English language and is capable of producing large amounts of creative textual content on a daily basis.
Alongside their talented and experienced team you'll be writing everything from product descriptions, short blogs to informative 'how to' articles. The content you produce will be used across all their online platforms such as: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, eBay, WordPress and Play.
All they require is someone who loves writing, has exceptional written & spoken English and a minimum of a 2:2 degree in any subject field. Aside from this, ALL other training will be provided allowing you to progress in your position as your skill-set evolves.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Writing creative product descriptions for all products on their website, allowing customers to make a better and more informed purchasing decision.
- Writing articles and guides on a wide range of subjects relevant to their customers, to help establish them as an authority in these areas and provide their customers/visitors with quick, accurate information when they need it.
- Writing high quality and exciting blog posts on important topical events relevant to their loyal following and industry.
- Writing text for their numerous email campaigns & strategies, leaflets & flyers and the other mediums used in their high street stores.
Additional Training Provided:
Whilst doing this they'll provide on-the-job training of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and show you how to incorporate these skills into your writing and textual content to better position it in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERP's) of providers such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Training will include teaching the use of:
- Meta Titles, Meta Descriptions and Meta Keyword Data,
- Keyword Research, Implementation and Keyword Density,
- 'On-Page' Optimisation Techniques
- Use and Interpretation of Google Analytics
Click to apply