We are currently working with a School in Plymouth who require immediate support covering various classes on a full time basis. It would be beneficial if you had experience teaching Art/DT/Photography but is not essential.
You will be teaching across the Key Stages and will need to hold strong curriculum knowledge. You should also hold excellent classroom management skills and have the ability to adapt your teaching style accordingly.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- The aptitude to nurture learners, encourage and stimulate young people
- Passion for teaching and education
- Creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable
In return we can offer:
- A personal, supportive and friendly service
- A variety of positions and options whether that be day to day, short term, long term of permeant placements
- Excellent achievable rates of pay and genuine ongoing support
In exchange, for your dedication and passion for education, you will receive excellent rates of pay, 24 hour on call service, candidate driven job filling and support from a dedicated consultant who is knowledgeable about the area and marketplace.
All candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS check or be willing to get one. Employment is subject to references and satisfactory background checks.
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply now and we will contact you with further information.