Lead English Primary Teacher
Lead English Primary Teacher – MPS/UPS + TLR – Permanent.
Full time with opportunities for career progression.
Required from September 2017
St Peter's CE Primary School is a warm, welcoming and friendly school with an encouraging team of staff and supportive governing body. We have strong links to our local church and the school is a large part of the local surrounding community.
We are looking for:
- A creative person who is passionate about English.
- A person who can get the best from our great children having high expectations for learning and achievement.
- A Teacher with at least 3 years UK KS2 primary teaching experience.
- Previous experience and a particular strength in teaching English.
- An active member of our Senior Leadership Team and be supportive of our Christian ethos.
- An enthusiastic Teacher who can demonstrate best practice in raising standards.
We can offer:
- Leadership opportunities including a CPD programme tailored to the career aspirations of the candidate
- A dedicated team of enthusiastic, hardworking teaching and support staff.
- Happy children.
- Staff who are really clear about our aims and core values.
Ofsted quoted (March 2016) ‘Each pupil is valued and grows in confidence and self esteem’.
A secondment to this post may be considered.
Visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged. Please call the school office 01752 667724 to arrange. An application form and person specification can be downloaded from the school website by clicking the apply button.
St Peter’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.