School Address: Bramley Road, Laira, Plymouth, PL3 6BP
Application Closing Date Friday 24 March 2017
Job Start Date 18 April 2017
Part Time Permanent
25 Hours per week
Required to work Monday - Friday 6.45 am to 8.45 am and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm plus two weeks during the summer holidays and one week during the Easter holidays.
Tasks will include cleaning toilets, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, damp-wiping and emptying bins.
Requirements of the post include:
- Ability to recognise, with training, the importance of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) when using cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to recognise and remember colour coded cleaning cloths.
- Awareness of personal responsibilities concerning H&S and Security requirements within the department working areas after training.
- Ability to work under the minimum of supervision and be self-motivated
- Ability to work as part of a team
An application form and welcome pack with further details are available from our website lairagreen.com or from the school office. Telephone 01752 660427.
Laira Green Primary School is committed to equal opportunities. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Closing date: Friday 24 March 2017 at 12 noon
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 27 March 2017
Start Date: Tuesday 18 April 2017 or asap
Acting Headteacher: Mrs Y Norgate