Relief Support Worker - Truro
Do you want to finish work each day feeling like you have made a difference? We are looking for Relief Support Worker to join our team providing relief support at our registered care home in Truro, Cornwall.
We offer high quality support to our seven residents who live with various learning disabilities. The role will include supporting people with day placements, shopping in Truro and daily living tasks such as baking, cleaning, banking and crafts.
Our staff are dedicated and passionate about their work and we are looking for someone who shares these same values.
Mencap offers top class training and opportunities for you to develop through learning. Our staff benefits are an added bonus to a career with us. If you are looking for a rewarding role, then we would love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS will be required for the successful candidate (Paid by Mencap)
Job ID: 6915
We believe that all employees are amazing and we wouldn't be able to achieve what we do without them. Here are just some of the ways we would value and invest in you.
- Amazing Induction from day 1
- Access to award winning training and development
- Tax free child care vouchers via salary sacrifice scheme for working parents
- Loans for bikes, computers and phones when you have been with us for 6 months
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounts and cashback at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Mencapextras
- Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards dental, glasses, therapy etc.
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
- Quarterly award scheme and recognition at every 5 years through our YouRock program
*T&C's apply based on contract