Drama Teacher - Plymouth
Are you looking to join a successful Drama department and develop your career in a School or College that is committed to the teaching of Drama?
We are seeking a passionate individual to join an exciting and successful Drama department, teaching at both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to work within a department which prides itself on energy, enthusiasm and devotion to the arts
- Continuous professional development
- Potential to lead into long term positions
- Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
- Teaching KS3 & KS4 Drama
- Providing engaging, energetic and interactive lessons for students
- Managing behaviour in line with school's behaviour policy
- Supporting students in a one-to-one or group environment
We will consider NQT's for this position, however we do ask that all applicants hold QTS or QTLS.
If you are keen to find out more, then apply now!