Interested in working for us this summer as a Marine Assistant?
Our vision is simple. To provide the most enjoyable experience on the water
- the best of boating for everyone.
Falmouth Haven is one of the south coast's premier leisure boating facilities.
We offer deep water moorings and marina options in one of the finest natural harbours in the world with great facilities for visitors, and easy and direct access to the water from our well maintained and serviced public slipway.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communications & customer service skills
- Excellent administrative skills including updating electronic systems
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area
- Some knowledge of the marine sector - powerboat, first aid and/or
- VHF Radio qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
Fixed term contract for the period April to September 2017
Hourly Rate: £7.73 (approx 35hrs a week)
Please apply by sending a CV with covering letter by email by clicking apply.
Closing date for applications: 27th March 2017
Interviews date: 4th/5th April 2017