Tyre Technician / Fitter, Plymouth
Due to a recent reorganization Protyre have a vacancy for a Tyre Technician / Fitter at their centre based in Plymouth.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering excellent service.
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter you will:
• Diagnose Customer needs by listening, responding and explaining work required to ensure vehicle is road worthy.
• Be competent in repairs i.e. tyre fitting and vehicle alignments
• Remove and refit components in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Procedures.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Ensure that jobs are completed in a timely manner.
Your responsibilities as Tyre Techician / Fitter will include:
• Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
• Perform repairs providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and Customers by treating people with dignity and respect.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• 12 months experience essential.
• Experience of working in a garage.
• Excellent customer service.
• Clean Driving Licence.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter for Protyre, you will work 45 hours per week on a rota basis and there is a salary on offer of £16,000 to £18,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mechanic, body repair, fitter, maintenance, repair, car, vehicle, tyres, exhaust, brake, MOT, technician, automotive, motor,