School Name: Montpelier Primary School
School Address: North Down Road Beacon Park, Plymouth, PL2 3HN
Date Posted: March 7, 2017
Application Closing Date: Tuesday 18 April 2017
Job Start Date: September 2017
Permanent, Full Time.
We are looking for outstanding teachers to join an incredible Montpelier team, starting in September 2017. The posts are suitable for both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers. Montpelier is part of the Inspiring Schools Partnership.
Candidates should have:
- A track record of good/outstanding teaching
- A thorough knowledge of the curriculum
- A secure understanding of high quality teaching, learning and assessment.
- High expectations of progress and attainment
- A desire to contribute to all aspects of school life
- A positive contribution to the Montpelier team
- An eagerness to uphold the ethos of the school
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all stakeholders
We can offer:-
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated and welcoming team.
- A supportive leadership team and a commitment to professional development.
- An active part to play in a large, vibrant and happy school.
- CPD opportunities across a local, expanding Multi Academy Trust
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended. To arrange a tour, please contact Mrs Simpson on (01752) 216161. Tours are available on the following dates:
Tuesday 14th March @ 9:30 am
Thursday 16th March @ 9:30 am
Tuesday 21st March @ 4.00 pm
Monday 27th March @ 4.00 pm
Application forms can be obtained by visiting our school website www.montpelierprimary.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 18th April 2017
Probable date of interviews: Thursday 27th April 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding children in its care and the successful appointment is subject to a satisfactory DBS enhanced disclosure.