Derriford Waste Management Solutions who run the Incinerator at Derriford Hospital requires an experienced Operations Supervisor, who will report directly to the Incinerator Manager. Candidates MUST possess a strong industrial background and the role will not suit first time Operations Manager's. As Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing the Incinerator team. You will drive the highest levels of customer service whilst ensuring the highest quality of productivity is constantly delivered.
Derriford Waste Management Solutions are a commercial Company owned and run by Plymouth Hospital Trust NHS
The Essential Skills:
- Must have previous industrial experience and a proven track record of raising & driving standards
- Experience of working in a manufacturing engineering environment would be beneficial
- Must have the capability to lead from the front and be a strong, credible leader with a very 'hands-on' management style
- A proven track record of mentoring and developing talent within the operation
- Excellent team builder and people motivator
- Good skills to increase sales & profitability within all areas of the business
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Must be passionate about the waste industry & possess the drive to constantly deliver top-class customer service
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
An annual salary of up to £30k + company benefits
To apply for this role please go to our website by clicking apply and search for job reference 216-LS-A780-OPER.