C++/PHP Developer - Plymouth - GBP25-35k
C++ - PHP - GBP35k - Plymouth
Greywood are EXCLUSIVELY recruiting for a talented developer to join a new team working on an incredibly exciting project that will transform the clients' customer experience.
The Developer will help to lead the company's multichannel development efforts from the front - inspiring progress and driving development forward within a highly efficient and skilled development unit. Potential candidates will be C++ experts with outstanding knowledge of this language.
Additional PHP skills and a firm grasp of object orientated programming are extremely beneficial for someone who can apply these skills to building a world class multichannel retail platform.
They will be a committed advocate of open source development and understand the benefits that a dynamic, agile (in the true sense of the word) inspired software development methodology brings. They will lead by example, producing high quality robust code contributions to various projects and components; in addition they will support and maintain an overview of the complete product.
Key skills required:
- Excellent working knowledge of C++ for building bespoke tools
- Excellent up-to-date knowledge and understanding of PHP
- Firm grasp of object orientated programming
- Knowledge of Zend Framework for PHP useful but not essential
- An ability to work with other developers in a tightly knit, high performance development team with shared goals and objectives
- A desire to learn and grow your own skills and expertise through very hard work that is rewarding and fulfilling. This is a highly demanding role with excellent prospects and rewards.
- A positive attitude to deliver the best software solution possible for every requirement, understanding both time efficiency and software quality factors in real world development
- Good background understanding of eCommerce and online retail platforms and how the market is developing both in the UK and internationally
This is a fantastic opportunity for talented a developer to join a like-minded team where your efforts truly are appreciated. Interviews are commencing this week and with salary circa GBP25-35k this is a career prospect not to be missed so apply now!!