Health & Social CareTeacher
6 days left
- Full Time
Health and Social Care Teacher - South Devon
Do you have a passion for teaching and driving performance? Are you looking for a rewarding, diverse role? Then look no further.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, qualified Health & Social Care teacher to work on a long term basis from Easter until the end of the academic year.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous professional development
- Potential to lead into long term positions
- Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
- Teaching Health and Social Care at KS3 & KS4 (up to KS5 preferred)
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons for students
- Managing behaviour in line with school?s behaviour policy
- Supporting students in a one-to-one or group environment
This School was recently awarded superb by Ofsted, it is in the top five in the country for improvement and has outstanding reviews all round.
We ask that you have QTS or equivalent (NQT welcome to apply.) If you are keen to find out more, then apply now!
Apply for Health & Social CareTeacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly