Makedown Unit Engineer
FiberLean Technologies is the leading global producer of Micro-Fibrillated Cellulose (MFC), with a mission to further industrialize and proliferate the use of Micro and Nano Cellulosics. These natural, renewable, abundant and high performance materials have the power to lead a material science revolution towards a more sustainable future.
We are seeking to recruit a Makedown Unit Engineer, working Monday to Friday on dayshift, based at Par Moor Centre.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Supervising and carrying out maintenance, with a target of zero breakdowns, of the makedown units during customer trials
- Supervising the installation and dismantling of the makedown units
- Occasionally operating the makedown units during customer trials
- Supporting other aspects of maintenance as required in support of the FiberLean business
The successful candidates will:
- Have completed a multi-skilled engineering apprenticeship and, ideally, have achieved an HNC In either mechanical or electrical engineering
- Have proven experience of maintenance within an industrial environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be autonomous and a self-starter
- Be prepared to travel, globally, up to 75% of their time
- Be prepared to work flexibly involving, occasionally, longer hours, shifts and weekend work
Applicants should send their CV to Mark Crawford by clicking on the APPLY button.
Closing date for applications is March 24th 2017.
Direct applications only, no agencies.