Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you a talented Digital Marketing Specialist driven by the desire to impact the world? Could you thrive with a company on a clear mission to solve the global energy dilemma? If so, read on.
Our client is an international organisation operating in a wide array of sectors focused around technology and electric products. They are now seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their residential controls division based in Plymouth and play a key role in the growth and uptake of their technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to grow their career and extend their skill-set with a company offering amazing rewards, an array of benefits and plenty of future potential.
- Up to £35,000 basic salary
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- Training and development programme
- Travel expenses
As our client is a multi-billion Euro company, you will discover a wide range of opportunities within their organisation to up-skill and gain further experience.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will form a key part of the Marketing Communications Team and implement and execute a seamlessly integrated marketing plan.
You'll need to be a Digital Marketing Manager come ‘Growth Hacker'; someone who will bring new ideas to the table, experiment with different digital channels and find ways to grow the business in the most cost effective way.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering a wide range of campaigns spanning both B2B and B2C markets in the UK and Europe
- Working across multiple campaigns in a reactive and proactive capacity
- Achieving your KPIs and continually seeking to improve results
- Working with external agencies to improve search rankings, grow social communities and communicate with audiences
- Using Amazon Marketing Services, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hootsuite and Campaign Monitor
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At least two years' experience in a digital marketing role, which has included implementing and reporting on a digital marketing plan
- Experience of running effective PPC campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills
- A marketing / creative degree or an industry marketing qualification, such as a CIM (or similar)
Our client's Digital Marketing Specialist may be called other names by other companies such as Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, PPC Executive, Paid Search Executive, Online Campaign Manager, PPC Campaign Manager or Digital Campaign Executive.
We are also interested in hearing from candidates who have held the position of Digital Marketer, Programmatic Marketing Executive, Campaign Manager, Marcoms Executive or Marketing Communications Executive.
Any of the following would also be beneficial to your application:
- Experience in B2B and B2C campaigns,
- The ability to run social media campaigns,
- Familiarity with campaign monitor or a similar email system
- Experience with content management systems
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers that value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So if you are an engaged and ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist looking for your next big opportunity, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.