Do you have a Passion for Food? Sales Focused? Persuasive? Good Communicator? Computer Literate?
If the answers YES! We may have the job for you!
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Assistant/Telesales Representative to be based in to interact with our customers over the phone.
The purpose of this role is to assist in achieving and exceeding sales and margin targets whilst ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
· To develop & manage existing and new accounts
· Handling all customer enquiries and respond to customer complaints
· To work as part of a team
· To manage your own time and to work with the team to hit sales targets
· Develop sound knowledge of customers needs, competitor activity and the company's products/resources
· General telesales/administrative duties
The Person ,* *Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
· A genuine passion for food
· Experience of working in the Hospitality Industry
· Sales approach
· Can do attitude
· Highly motivated
· Objection handling
· Well organised
· Excellent communication and 'people skills'
· Able to work as part of a team
· The ability to work calmly under pressure
· High levels computer literacy (Good levels of command Word, Excel is a must)
As a Telesales Representative, you must be patient and organised with the ability to multi-task. A team player, you must also be able to effectively prioritise your workload. Equally important are your strong communication skills and customer-focused approach.
Previous telesales experience would be beneficial to your application. Operating out of our Bude depot on a full/part time basis, initially for a 6 month period.. Flexibility to do night work would also be advantageous.